My motto is: "Creative teams engaged in challenging tasks produce excellent outcomes."
So, I'd like to remember the words of the Russian-American biochemist Stan Cohen to his Italian colleague Rita Levi Montalcini: "Rita, you and I are good, but together we are wonderful."


Jul 18, 2011

Peace Tags

I find working on songs in the classroom  very useful to convey ideas and values as well as a means of improving and enlarging students' vocabulary. The use of ICT tools makes learning easier, more enjoyable and  helps fix language. Here are some of the works  my students created with  power point. The students distinguish ideas with a positive or a negative connotation using words of different colours and  sizes. Watch a video containing their works:














No comments:

Post a Comment